[JPL] Re:Foreword Playlist KIPO 89.3 FM Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Sep 14 15:07:22 EDT 2007

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 9/10/07
8:00am
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R ‘N’ R – R ‘N’ R – ARTizen
Blake Aaron – Desire – Short Sweet and Sexy – Innervision Records
Brian Simpson  Feat. Michael Brecker – Above The Clouds – That’s Right –
Rendezvous
Wendy Forpeano – Raining On The Roses – Morning Song – Outside Shore Music
Maysa – Feel The Fire – Happy Feeling - Shanachie

8:30am
Phillipe Saisse Trio – Soul Sessions – Lovely Day – G & N / Rendezvous
Nils – Ready To Play – My Girl – Baja
Supergroovers – Supergroovin’ – To Our Loved Ones – A.D.G. Productions
Four 80 East – En Route – Noodle Soup – Native Language
Tuesday - 09/11/07
8:00am
Ray Charles – Greatest Hits Vol.#2 -America The Beautiful – DCC Classics
Jeff Lorber – He Had A Hat – Anthem For A New America – Blue Note
Phillip Martin – Pride & Joy – American Garden – Three Key Music
Take 6 – The Best Of Take 6 – Spread Love – Reprise/Warner Brothers
Earth, Wind & Fire – Greatest Hits – That’s The Way Of The World – Legacy
Eric Darius – Just Getting Started - Got It Going On – Narada Jazz

8:30am
Dianna Krall – Live In Paris – I Love Being Here With You – Verve Records
Wednesday - 09/12/07
8:00am
Groovemasters – Play On! – Feeling So Good – Boom! Camp Records
Eric Darius – Just Getting Started – Steppin’ Up – Narada Jazz
Joyce Cooling – Revolving Door – Come And Get It – Narada Jazz
Emily King – East Side Story – Moon – J Records
Main Gazane – Imagine – Sienfeld – NOHO Records

8:30am
David Benoit – Right Here, Right Now – Watermelon Man – Verve Records
Thursday - 09/13/07
8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Average White Band – Work To Do
Al Green – Let’s Stay Together
Curtis Mayfield & The Impressions – It’s Alright
Tyrone Davis – Turn Back The Hands Of Time
The O’Jays – Use To Be My Girl
Etta James – At Last
Isley Brothers – Spill The Wine

8:30am
Lou Rawls – You’ll Never Find
Friday - 09/14/07
8:00am
Tom Braxton – Imagine This – Peg – Pacific Coast Jazz
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R n R – Curve Ball – ARTizen
Nick Colionne – Keepin’ It Cool – Keepin’ It Cool – Narada Jazz
Ed Calle – Ed Calle Plays Santana – Flor D’ Luna – Pimienta Records
Jimmy Sommers – Sunset Collective – Happy Hour – Gemini Records

8:30am
Spyro Gyra – Good To Go Go – Good To Go Go – Heads Up
Joey De Francesco – All Of Me – Blues For J – CBS Records

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii