[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 9/14/07

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:50:45 EDT 2007

 Had an extra half-hour to work with today, because of the uncommon brevity
of the otherwise excellent Dean Martin special we ran at 1 PM. So the list
is a bit longer than usual, helping a little bit to cut into the huge
backlog of CD's waiting for airplay! (However, I'm still listening to and
airing new arrivals, don't get me wrong!)

Jeannie Tanner - Bernie's Tune - Tanner Time

Neal Pinto - Over: Closure - 21:21

Red Meat - Go On Home, Mr. Johnson - We Never Close

Paris Luna - Tell me Why - City Lights

Chris Walden Big Band & St. John's Choir - Katechismusfragen - Kurt Marti
Suite

Greta Matassa - Reminiscing In Tempo - The Smiling Hour

John Horrocks - To Junior - Heart and Soul

Pat Moore and the Vinyl Frontier - Forgivin' and Forgettin' - Take It To
Heart

Ellen Honert - Life Is What You Make It - Breath of the Soul

SaxeTexas Saxophone Quartet - Something Doing - Riggs Rags

Dogman Joe - For a Lifetime - Dogman Joe

Gretchen Peters - Jezebel - Burnt Toast & Offerings

Eric Terdjman - Baby I Need You - Galactic Funk

Manhattan New Music Project - Passaglia - MNMP Performs Paul Nash

Susan Levine - 1000 Open Doors - Atlas

Verdehr Trio - Envoi - American Images 3: The Michigan Connection

Suzanne Benorden - Intention - BOOMchick

Kenny Carr - Tee Time - Turn the Page

Big Spaceship - One Step Behind - Dream On

Janet Z - This Highway - Gruene Rain

Exiles - The Ballad of Hughie Gallagher -  . . . and 50,000 in the Stands

Stuart Rosh & the Geniuses - Hard to Understand - American Vernacular

Nancy Cassidy - Gonna Move On - So Much Weather

Burrito Deluxe - Out of the Wilderness - Disciples of the Truth

James Reams, Walter Hensley & the Barons of Bluegrass - Hump-Back Mule -
Wild Card

Siobhan Quinn & Michael Bowers - Valentino's Ghost - Dreamers, Lovers and
Outlaws

Manu Chao - Tristeza Maleza - La Radiolina

Eddie Daniels - Falling in Love With Love - Homecoming: Live at the Iridium

Big George Brock - Everything's Gonna be Alright - Live at Seventy-Five

Jose Rizo's Jazz on the Latin Side All Stars - Ah Leu Cha - Tambolero

Tom T. Hall - Jimmy Martin's Life Story - Miss Dixie & Tom T.

Otis Jackson - With You On My Side - The Art of Love

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"