[JPL] JzFmS4 PLAYLIST, WGBH, Boston 9/14, 2007

Steve Schwartz steve_schwartz at wgbh.org
Fri Sep 14 23:56:19 EDT 2007

Friday, Sept 14, 8pm­midnight, WGBH 89.7

SIMPATICO: BRIAN LYNCH (b. 9/12/1956)

8:00pm
THEME: Horace Parlan Quintet: Wadin', Speakin' My Piece (Blue Note)

8:05pm
Brian Lynch: Come Rain or Come Shine, Brian Lunch Meets Bill Charlap
(Sharp 9)
Brian Lynch: Azalea, 24/7 (Nagel Heyer)
Brian Lynch; Eddie Palmieri: Tema Para Marissa, Simpatico (Artist Share)

8:29pm
Elin; at TCAN, Natick, MA. 9/15/07: Vera Cruz, Lazy Afternoon (Blue Toucan)
David Murray: Pierce City, Sacred Ground (Justin Time)

8:50pm
Brian Lynch: Thomasville, Peer Pressure (Criss Cross)
Brian Lynch: You Know I Care, Spheres of Influence (Sharp 9)
Ralph Moore; featuring Brian Lynch: Back Room Blues, Round Trip (Reservoir)

9:17pm
Gerald Wiggins: Yardbird Suite, Wiggins & Wiggins (Madwig Music)
Bill Mays: Invention #8/Ah-Leu-Cha, The Inventions Trio: Fantasy (Palmetto)
Sonny Fortune: Bebop, You And the Night And the Music (18th &Vine)
Wallace Roney: Un Poco Loco, Jazz (HighNote)

9:45pm
Phil Woods; featuring Brian Lynch: 'Nother Never,
Live at The RegattaBar, Cambridge, MA. 5/20/1993 (ONLY ON 89.7)
Phil Woods; featuring Brian Lynch: The Pawnbroker,
This Is How I Feel About Quincy (Jazzed Media)
Phil Woods; featuring Brian Lynch: When The Sun Comes Out,
American Songbook (Kind of Blue)

10:12pm
Brian Lynch: Tom Harrell, Tribute to The Trumpet Masters (Sharp 9)
Tom Harrell: Nights at Catalonia, Light On (HighNote)
The Rodriguez Brothers: Conversations (Inspired by Tom Harrell),
Conversations (Savant)

10:38pm
Mark Murphy: Love is What Stays, Love is What Stays (Verve)
Abbey Lincoln: Learning How To Listen, Abbey Sings Abbey (Verve)
Brian Lynch: My Old Flame, Keep Your Circle Small (Sharp 9)

10:59pm
Eddie Palmieri; featuring Brian Lynch: Slowvisor, Palmas (Elektra Nonesuch)
Eddie Palmieri; featuring Brian Lynch: In Flight,
Listen Here! (Concord Picante)
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palieri Project: The Palmieri Effect,
Simpatico (Artist Share)

11:21pm
Tardo Hammer: Focus, Look, Stop & Listen (Sharp 9)
Amanda Carr: Good Bait, Soon (OMS Music)
Charles Davis: If You Could See Me Now, Land of Dreams (Smalls Records)

11:43pm
The Message; featuring Brian Lynch: Along Came Betty,
Live at The DeCordova Museum, Lincoln, MA. 8/29/1993) (ONLY ON 89.7)
Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers: Green is Mean, One For All (A&M)

11:55pm
Brian Lynch: Cheryl, Brian Lunch Meets Bill Charlap (Sharp 9)

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.