[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Saturday, September 15, 2007 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Sat Sep 15 16:14:12 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist – Saturday, September 15, 2007 10 AM – Noon
Pacific

*	Bobo Stenson Trio / Bengali Blue / War Orphans (ECM)
*	Niels Lan Doky / Invitation / Paris By Night (Soul Note)
*	Michael Brecker / Five Months From Midnight / Pilgrimage (Heads Up)
*	Andy Bey  / Caravan / American Song (Savoy Jazz)
*	Jim Pepper / Habiba / The Path (Enja)
*	Yoron Israel “Organic” / Lonnie’s Lament / Basic Training (Ronja)
*	John Abercrombie / Dansir / Class Trip (ECM)
*	Jan Garbarek / The Picture / Photo With Blue Sky, White Cloud, Wires,
Windows, And A Red Roof (ECM)
*	Dino Saluzzi / We Are The Children / Once Upon A Time – Far Away In The
South (ECM)
*	Eddie Gomez Trio / In And Out / Trio (Pro Arte)
*	Bill Evans / Eiderdown / Cross Currents (Fantasy)
*	Jacky Terrason – Cassandra Wilson / I Remember You / Rendezvous (Blue
Note)
*	Bobby Hutcherson / Medina / Medina (Blue Note)
*	Jackie McLean / A Fickle Sonance / A Fickle Sonance (Blue Note)
*	John Coltrane / Your Lady / Live At Birdland (Impulse!)

Recent adds to our rotation streaming and available 24/7/365:

*	Kendrick Scott Oracle / View From Above / The Source (World Culture Music)
*	Dayna Stephens / Teeth / The Timeless Now (CTA)
*	Christian Scott / Cease Fire / Anthem (Concord)
*	Robert Glasper / F.T.B. / In My Element (Blue Note)
*	Terence Blanchard / Mantra / A Tale Of God's Will (Blue Note)
*	Will Blades / 32nd Street / Sketchy (Doodlin')
*	Julie Hardy / Soaring / The Wish (World Culture Music)
*	Bradford Hayes / The Coaster / The Jazz Life (BH)
*	Alvin Queen / Shirley’s Song / I Ain’t Looking At You (Justin Time)
*	Matt Wilson / Little B’s Poem / The Scenic (Palmetto)
*	Fred Hersch / Misterioso / Night And The Music (Palmetto)
*	Robert Irving III / Havilah / New Momentum (Sonic Portraits)
*	Luis Munoz / Al Silencio / Of Soul And Shadow (Pelin Music)

Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay.
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times.

Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>