[JPL] KSVY playlist Sonoma

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 13:20:37 EDT 2007

Shelly Manne/Perk Up/Comeback/Concord
Bradford Hayes/the Jazz Life/Black Nile/Intensity
Brian Nova/Shadow of Your Smile/TheThumb

Dexter Gordon/Dexter Calling/Ernie's Tune/BlueNote
David Sills/Green/Mood & Sand/Origin
Tineka Postma/A Journey that
Matters/Synchronicity/Foreign Media
Jackie Ryan/You and the Night and theMusic/I Know that
You Know

Cannonball/Mercy,Mercy, Mercy/Title/Capitol Jazz
Chet Baker/Oh You Crazy Moon/Touch of YHours Lips/Enja

Julie Hardy/The Wish/On the Verge/World Culture
Rob Lockhart/Parallel Lives/Nightmare Thief/Origin
Kalman Olah/Always/HowMy  Heart Sings

Brian Nova/I Could Have Told You/I Love Your
Diane Hubka/Goes to the Movies/The Long Goodbye/18th &
Vine
John McLean/Better Angels/Place Talk/Origin

Randy Vincent/Nishi's  Dream/Moose theMooch/Triangular
Chris Walden/Kurt Marti Suite/Slings and
Arrows/Origins
Lisa Markley/The Sky is Blue and Sometimes Cries/Dry
Cleaner from DesMoines

"StonlenMoments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody
KSVY 2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476