[JPL] NYTimes.com: Sonny Rollins Strips for Action

pposes at earthlink.net pposes at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 16 13:30:57 EDT 2007

This page was sent to you by: pposes at earthlink.net.

"The JPL": Howzzit --- Itzza SONNY time in JazzBeaux-/JazzBelle-World. P.S. I'll B lookin' 4 "reviewzz" from those lucky onezz 2 have been in attendance. Man, I am I envious. Thanx in advance. UTNG(Until The Next Gig), dig, Peter L. Poses, Host of "OverNight Jazz: The Soundz Of Surprize" from 'Round idNight Thurzz. to 6AM Fri. on KRFC FT COLLINS (CO) - "Come Together On HomeGrown Community Radio" - 88.9FM --- www.krfcfm.org. Poses is Associate Editor of "The Rocky Mountain Jazz Beat" --- www.rockymountainjazz.com, contributin' a weekly column to the Jazz.com for N. CO & The Front Range, Ned Radinsky, Publisher/Editor-In-Chief and Jazz Photographer. KRFC FT COLLINS, 88.9FM, "Come Together On HomeGrown Community Radio", 619 S. College Ave., #4, Ft. Collins, CO 80525.

ARTS / MUSIC | September 16, 2007
Sonny Rollins Strips for Action
By BEN RATLIFF
Fifty years after his Carnegie Hall debut, Sonny Rollins revisits jazz history with the help of just bass and drums.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/16/arts/music/16ratl.html?ex=1190606400&en=188d31416ee729fc&ei=5070&emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help at nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2007 The New York Times Company