[JPL] Live Programming Down for Approx 1 month

richard gangi straightwithchaser at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:47:05 EDT 2007

Guys,

There was a terrible incident outside the studio last Monday night...

Road crews were repairing some water lines, and accidentally broke a sewage line...

this resulted in the studio being 1.5 ft under waste water...

Studio A is only doing satellite and prerecorded shows  "for approx 1 more month....studio B is no more...

also - the library bottom 2 shelves of cd's have been deemed "trash" by the health department...

when i can assess the extent of the damage, i will call on all the distributors to help us rebuild the library...

until then we are not even allowed in the building...

sorry for the bad joke....

"but its a very crappy situation"....

please bear with us...while we continue to get daily updates...

Regards,
Rich Gangi

Director of Jazz Programming
and Host of "Straight with Chaser"