[JPL] PLAYLIST--SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ--WCOM-FM--9/16/07

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:51:17 EDT 2007

Theme--Eddie Jefferson--Waltz for Rainy Bebop Evening--N.Y. Afternoon--Muse

Benny Goodman--Sing, Sing, Sing--The War--Sony
Duke Ellington--It Don't Mean A Thing--Most Requested--Columbia
Jimmie Lunceford--Taint What You Do--The War--Sony
Louis Armstrong--You Rascal You--You're Drivin Me--Crazy

Bradford Hayes--The Coaster--The Jazz Life--Intensity Music
Tardo Hammer--Super Jet--Look Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Giacomo Gates--I Told You, I Love You--Centerpiece--Origin

Terrell Stafford--Paper Trail--Taking Chances--Maxjazz

JJazz on the Latin Side All Stars--Baila me Gente--Saungu
Brian Lynch and Eddie Palmieri--Guajira DuBois--Artisshare
Joe Chambers--The Outlaw--The Outlaw--Savant

Dianne Reeves--You Taught My Heart To Sing--I Remember--Blue Note
Rene Marie--The Very Thought of You--How Can I Keep From Singing--Maxjazz
Johnny Hartman and John Coltrane--My One and Only Love--Gentle Side--Impulse

Terrence Blanchard--Ashe--A Tale--Blue Note
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--King--Pragmatic Optimism--360
Thelonious Monk--Round Midnight--Straight No Chaser (Sountrack)--Columbia

John Coltrane--Wise One--Gentle Side--Impulse
Dwight Trible--John Coltrane--Living Water--Passin The Vibe
George Benson--Affirmation--The Best--Warner Bros.

Thelonious Monk--Evidence--Straight No Chaser (Soundtrack)--Columbia
Eric Reed--26-2--Here-Maxjazz
Rene Marie--God Blless The Child--How Can I--Maxjazz

Theme--Waltz for a Rainy Bebop Evening--New York Afternoon-Muse

Larry Reni Thomas
WCOM--FM
Chapel Hill-Carrboro, North Carolina
Sunday Night Jazz