[JPL] Long tracks

George Thomas jazz at vpr.net
Mon Sep 17 10:41:15 EDT 2007

Len wrote:

> Am looking for tracks 15 minutes or longer - anyone have a list?
>
> Merci en advance.
>
> lendobbin at sympatico.ca--

Len,

Good long title cuts & others on these:

Sonny Rollins - Freedom Suite - Freedom Suite - Riverside
Sonny Rollins - East Broadway Run Down - Impulse!
Chris Potter - Lift: Live at the Village Vanguard - Sunnyside
Chris Potter - Follow The Red Line - Live At The Village Vanguard - Sunnyside
Kenny Dorham - Una Mas - Una Mas - Blue Note Records
lots of late Coltrane tracks

These are off the top of my head. We used to call these "bathroom cuts".

a votre service,
George

Jazz In The Evening with George Thomas
Vermont Public Radio
365 Troy Ave
Colchester, VT 05446

jazz at vpr.net
www.vpr.net/jazz
Tu-Th 8-10pm, Fr 8pm-mid (& as of October 1st-Mondays 8-10pm)

--
This message has been scanned by MailScanner