[JPL] Tardo Hammer's tribute to Tadd Dameron

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:51:19 EDT 2007

I'm I alone or is Hammer's latest recording a joy to the ears.  If you don't
have it on your desk, then get it and play it.  I am thoroughly impressed
with his serious chops and his take on one of my favorite composers' pieces.
  Hammer's music has a beautiful bounce to it that gives every tune a life
of its own. Congrats to Sharp Nine!  Keep it coming, Marc!