[JPL] RIP Don Henke Ohio's Jazz Advocate

Kathryn Smith katesmith999 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 13:32:05 EDT 2007

http://www.jazzadvocate.com/CD%20Reviews/index.html

  First, please pardon the mass e-mail.  I apologize if I have already spoken to our e-mailed with you, or if you get this more than once, but I am just trying to make sure everyone in Dad's very large address book gets this information.

I'm sorry to let you know that Don Henke passed away on Friday, September 14 after a brief but acute illness.  We are having a memorial service at Newcomer Funeral Home's North Chapel at 4104 Needmore Rd. in Dayton on Tuesday, September 18, 2007.
Visitation from 5-8 pm with a service at 8 pm.  All are invited to share their memories. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in his
name to the Seedling Foundation to support Arts Programs at Stivers High School in Dayton. Donations can be sent to PO Box 1858, Dayton, OH 45401-1858.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at this address.

Best Regards,

Alexia Tate (nee Henke)

                      KATE SMITH PROMOTIONS of CHICAGO

1413 Dobson Street, Suite 100