[JPL] WWSP Jazzweek Playlist

Jane Dashow jazzzdog at nyc.rr.com
Mon Sep 17 13:53:12 EDT 2007

Hey Russ
Thanks, as always, for the big support this week!
I hope you got the full on Diana Krall. I don't know if you will report
it because there are only three new songs on it but let me know.
ALso, three more things coming some time this week from jazzzdog.
holler if you need anything and have a great week!
jane

Jane Dashow
jazzzdog promotions
212-679-1445