[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Monday, September 17, 2007 10 AM - Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Sep 17 15:43:40 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist – Monday, September 17, 2007
10 AM – Noon Pacific

*	John McLaughlin / Do You Hear The Voice That You Left Behind? / Johnny
McLaughlin Electric Guitarist (Columbia)
*	Shakti / La Danse Du Bonheur / Handful Of Beauty (Columbia)
*	John McLaughlin / My Foolish Heart / Thieves and Poets (Verve)
*	John Coltrane / Lonnie’s Lament / Crescent (Impulse!)
*	Dayna Stephens / Beginning Of An Endless Monday / The Timeless Now (CTA)
*	Horace Silver / Peace / United States Of Mind (Blue Note)
*	Larry Goldings Trio / Crawdaddy / Moonbird (Palmetto)
*	Bill Mays – The Inventions Trio / Vocalise / Fantasy (Palmetto)
*	Bill Stewart / These Are They / Telepathy (Blue Note)
*	Christian Scott / Cease Fire / Anthem (Concord)
*	Jason Lindner Big Band / Poem For You Today / Live At The Jazz Gallery
(Anzic)
*	Kenny Garrett / Giant Steps / Triology (WB)
*	Yoron Israel Connection / One Of A Kind / Live At The Blue Note (Half
Note)
*	Mike Moreno / World Of The Marionettes / Between The Lines (World Culture
Music)
*	Jim Pepper / Witchi Tai To / The Path (Enja)

Adding this week to our rotation | streaming and available 24/7/365:

*	Mike Moreno / Between The Lines (World Culture Music)
*	Jason Lindner Big Band / Live At The Jazz Gallery (Anzic)
*	Marcus Strickland / Open Reel Deck (Strick Muzik)
*	Marty Erlich & Myra Melford / Spark! (Palmetto)
*	Bill Mays Inventions Trio / Fantasy (Palmetto)

Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay.
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times

Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>