[JPL] Long tracks

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 20:58:52 EDT 2007

 "The Sermon" by Jimmy Smith has always been one of my favorite longer tracks, clocking in at 20 minutes 12 seconds.

Listeners always seem to really enjoy "Ole'" by Coltrane which comes in at 18 minutes 15 seconds.

Another favorite, "Search for the New Land" by Lee Morgan is 15 minutes 45 seconds and pure bliss all the way through.

Finally, there is "Sleeping Giant, Parts 1-5" by Herbie Hancock from Crossings which runs a glorious 24 minutes 38 seconds.

- Flash

From: Maurice Hogue <onemansjazz at shaw.ca>