[JPL] Long tracks

s8nochaser at aol.com s8nochaser at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 21:21:47 EDT 2007

 Miles'?? original "Tribute To Jack Johnson" album has two tracks each between 23-25:00

Sonny Rollins live recording from the NY MOMA also consists of tracks well beyond 20.........one of them 28+

The Coltrane remastered? "One Up, One Down" has a couple of contenders on it as well...

MikeSchwartz
KSJS