[JPL] Tardo Hammer's tribute to Tadd Dameron

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Mon Sep 17 22:45:11 EDT 2007

Larry,

I agree with you, Tardo's latest effort is strong.  We haven't started
on it yet - Marc wanted the add date to be next week - but we certainly
will use it!

Cheers, Brad

Dr. Brad Stone, Faculty Advisor
Music Director; Jazz, Blues and World
KSJS-FM
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094

Home Office:
9381 Durango Lane, Gilroy, CA  95020
408-848-6266
bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Music Calls: Weds., 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., PT