[JPL] RE: pronouncers

Michelle Mobley michelle_mobley at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 01:30:52 EDT 2007

I have to go along with SGribetz.  While the town that the sanitarium is
located is pronounced Cam-a-REE-o, the guests who were committed there, as well
as the staff, called the actual hospital Cam-a-RILL-o (I asked my shrink who is
an old cat and he was around then).  Someone out there must have a copy of the
movie "Bird".  I remember that his time there was documented in that flick.  Is
the word mentioned in either form?...assuming the movie is absolutely
historically accurate, that is.