[JPL] RE: pronouncers

Michelle Mobley michelle_mobley at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 01:45:12 EDT 2007

Jim,

I drove past there once right after I moved to LaLa in '01.  It was but a shell
of a building...no longer economically viable.  Actually, a Santa Barbara born
and bred friend told me that an order of nuns took over the building for
awhile, but they were frightened off by the spirits of lobotomized psyches.