[JPL] RE: pronouncers - Camarillo

Michelle Mobley michelle_mobley at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 02:30:07 EDT 2007

"Peeedro" is a musical treasure, no matter what the genre.  Though, I do miss
the wealth of pure jazz that I enjoyed in Denver.  The local talent is
phenomenal and the national acts are in town there as much as they are here in
L.A.

And, I must admit the I ain't hip to Fear (the punk group, anyway) and the
music of the Eagles was just pop background noise to me.