[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Tuesday, September 18, 2007 - 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Sep 18 15:17:28 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist – Tuesday, September 18, 2007 - Monday,
September 17, 2007
10 AM – Noon Pacific

*	Nels Cline Singers / Slipped Away / Instrumentals (Cryptogramophone)
*	Alex Cline / Accepting The Chalice / The Lamp and The Star (ECM)
*	Dave Douglas / Butterfly Effect / Keystone (Greenleaf)
*	Marcus Strickland Twi-Life Group / Sneaky Deaky / Open Reel Deck (Strick
Muzik)
*	Mike Moreno / Old Wise Tale / Between The Lines (World Culture Music)
*	Kendrick Scott Oracle / Mantra / The Source (World Culture Music)
*	Michael Carvin / Between Me And You / Between Me And You (Muse)
*	B.B. King / Hummingbird / Why I Sing The Blues (MCA)
*	Booker Ervin / In A Capricornian Way / Texbook Tenor (Blue Note)
*	Bill Frisell / Throughout / LIVE (Gramavision)
*	Charles Lloyd / Forest Flower / Live At Monterey (Atlantic)
*	Miles Davis / So What / Live At Monterey (MJF)
*	Thelonious Monk / Think Of One / Live At Monterey (MJF)

Added this week to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:

*	Mike Moreno / Between The Lines (World Culture Music)
*	Jason Lindner Big Band / Live At The Jazz Gallery (Anzic)
*	Marcus Strickland / Open Reel Deck (Strick Muzik)
*	Marty Erlich & Myra Melford / Spark! (Palmetto)
*	Bill Mays Inventions Trio / Fantasy (Palmetto)

Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay.
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times

Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>