[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 9/18/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 05:56:00 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday September 18, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Gerald Wilson – Monterey Moods – I Concentrate On You – (Mack Avenue)
*Jim Balagurchik – Free At Last – Samba Novo – (JB)
*David Sills – Green – Melon Head – (Origin)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – As We Live And Breathe – (MCG)
*Spyro Gyra – Good To Go-Go – Along For The Ride – (Heads Up)
*Bill Charlap – Live At The Village Vanguard – Autumn In New York –
(Blue Note)
*Frank Tiberi – 4 Brothers 7 – Just You, Just Me – (Jazzed Media)
*Phil DeGreg – Down The Middle – Con Alma – (Prevenient)
*Joe Friedman – Cup O’ Joe – Cup O’ Joe – (NAS Music)
9:00pm
*Bill Holman – Hommage – Raincheck – (Jazz Media)
Deanna Witkowski – Having To Ask – (Tilapia)
*Russell Malone – Live At The Jazz Standard Vol. 2 – For The Love Of
You – (MaxJazz)
Gene Harris/Scott Hamilton – You Are My Sunshine – (Concord)
*Michael Wolff – Jazz, Jazz, Jazz – My Funny Valentine – (Wrong)
James Williams – Magical Trio 2 – In The Open Court – (EmArcy)
*Gary Foster/Putter Smith – Perfect Circularity – Dream Stepper – (AJL)
10:00pm
*South 9 Ensemble – The Llama – Up Jumped Spring – (self released)
*Kenny Burrell – 75th Birthday Bash Live! – Night In Tunisia – (Blue
Note)
*Tardo Hammer – Stop Look & Listen – Smooth As The Wind – (Sharp 9)
Pat Martino – Remember – If I Should Lose You – (Blue Note)
*David Hazeltine – The Inspiration Suite – I Should Care – (Sharp 9)
Ron Escheté – In The Middle – Taking A Chance On Love – (Rev Jazz)
Joe Locke/Geoffrey Keezer – Live In Seattle – Miramar – (Origin)
11:00pm
Brass Connection – A Five Star Edition – Whenever I’m Alone With You –
(Innovation)
*John Coltrane – Interplay – Tenor Conclave – (Prestige)
Joe Williams – Live At Century Plaza – Joe’s Blues/What The World
Needs Now – (Concord)
Capp/Pierce Juggernaut – Live At Century Plaza – Fiesta In Brass –
(Concord)
*John Pisano – Guitar Night – Autumn Leaves – (Mel Bay)
*Manuel Valera – Vientos – Danzón Para Lisa – (Anzic)

*Indicates recent release