[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/18

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 09:09:21 EDT 2007

Tuesday, Sept 18, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:08pm
Lizz Wright: Reaching For The Moon, We All Love Ella (Verve 0008833)

8:11pm
Jacky Terrasson: You've Got A Friend, Mirror (Blue Note 91185)

8:17pm
Stanley Turrentine: Someone To Watch Over Me, Comin' Your Way (Blue Note
84065)

8:29pm
David Hazeltine: Don't Walk Away, The Inspiration (Sharp Nine 1039)

8:36pm
Kenny Burrell: Viva Tirado, 75th Birthday Bash Live! (Blue Note 74906)

8:41pm
Nigel Kennedy: Song For My Father, Blue Note Sessions (Blue Note 57050)

8:49pm
Sonny Fortune: Besame Mucho, You And The Night And The Music (18th &
Vine 1053)

8:58pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Along Came Betty, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of
Blue 10020)

Live interview with Claudia Acuna & Larry Simpson about the Beantown
Jazz Festival

9:04pm
Claudia Acuna: Esta Tarde Vi Llover, Luna (Maxjazz 117)

9:21pm
Claudia Acuna: Historias, Luna (Maxjazz 117)

9:32pm
Claudia Acuna: Tu, Mi Delirio, Luna (Maxjazz 117)

9:56pm
Claudia Acuna: Carita De Luna, Luna (Maxjazz 117)

10:00pm
Randy Weston: Blue Moses, Zep Tepi (Random Chance 27)

10:13pm
Roberto Fonseca: Ismael, Zamazu (Enja/Justin Time 3328)

10:19pm
Tim Armacost: After Ohnedaruth, Rhythm And Transformation (Artistshare 0064)

10:28pm
McCoy Tyner: Blues On The Corner, Things Ain't What They Used To Be
(Blue Note 93598)

10:35pm
Gary Smulyan: Chick's Tune, More Treasures (Reservoir 190)

10:41pm
Sean Jones: Blak Music, Kaleidoscope (Mack Avenue 1037)

10:47pm
Dayna Stephens: Contageous, The Timeless Now (CTA 005)

10:57pm
Matt Savage: House Cat, Cutting Loose (Savage 0006)

11:09am
Zoot Sims: Dream Dancing, On The Corner (Pablo 2310-953)

11:17pm
Amanda Carr: Squeeze Me, Soon (OMS 0920)

11:24pm
Russell Malone: How About Me?, Live At The Jazz Standard Vol 2 (Maxjazz 604)

11:31pm
Mulgrew Miller: Old Folks, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol 2 (Maxjazz 219)

11:44pm
Jackie Ryan: Never Let Me Go, You And The Night And The Music (OpenArt
07292)

11:49pm
Michel Camilo: My Secret Place, Spirit Of The Moment (Telarc 83653)

11:54pm
Randy Weston: Hi Fly, Zep Tepi (Random Chance 27)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston