[JPL] resubmitted by drmike of radioIO JAZZ

MIKE MATHENY drmike at radioio.com
Wed Sep 19 09:44:38 EDT 2007

Greetings from radioIOJAZZ......  and drmike!....

---------------

Michael Matheny (drmike) 616 Triple Cove Drive, Wilkesboro, NC  28697

visit drmike on his myspace page!!  www.myspace.com/drjazz20

**News: Our new web site has launched! Check it out at www.radioio.com .

Now available with album reviews, music blogs, and more. Look for new

channels to launch in October. More features added daily. Thanks for

everyone's patience as we have completely rebuilt and renewed our entire

system.

SPECIAL NOTE: If I have set up a personal Soundpass account for

artists or label reps and yours is not hooked up, just email me and our
techs

will reset it within minutes. Also, if your account has expired and you
wish

to renew it, a simple email to let me know is all you need to do.

JAZZ CHART FOR STATION RADIOIOJAZZ.COM   SEPT 18TH

#   ARTIST                Recording              Label

1    SEAN JONES      Kaleidoscope      Mack Avenue

2    MANUEL VALERA      Vientos             Anzic

3    TERENCE BLANCHARD  A Tale Of God's Will   EMI

4    MARIA SCHNEIDER ORCHESTRA    Skyblue

5    TOM HARRELL        Light On        Highnote

6    BILLY TAYLOR AND GERRY MULLIGAN  Live At MCG         MCG

7    JACKIE RYAN     You And The Night And The Music      OPEN ART

8    OREGON           1000 Kilometers             Cam Jazz

9    TINEKE POSTMA    A Journey That Matters      Foreign Media

10   MCCOY TYNER      McCoy Tyner Quartet         Half Note

JAZZ ADDS FOR STATION RADIOIOJAZZ.COM   SEPT 18TH

#   ARTIST          Recording               Label

1   GERALD WILSON    Monterey Moods      MackAvenue

2   JOHN SCOFIELD    This Meets That      Emarcy

3   JOHN MCLEAN      Better Angels        Origin

4   ROB LOCKART      Parallel Lives        Origin

5   FALKNER EVANS    Arc         Consolidated Artists Prod.

OTHER NOTABLE ADS this week:

Edward Petersen    Upward Spiral        Delmark

John Coltrane     Interplay             Prestige

Jim Balagurchik        Free at Last

Marcus Strickland    Open Reel Deck

Pearl Django            Modern Times

If you need to talk to us you can dial directly to the radioioJazz
studio ...

NEW NUMBER!! 800-884-8634  EXT #732 ... I would love to talk to you...
thanks for your support ..

drmike

Michael matheny

radioioJAZZ program director