[JPL] playlist: New Edge 9/18/07

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Thu Sep 20 19:57:56 EDT 2007

Here is the playlist for the 9/18/07 edition of The New Edge,
a two hour radio program airing Tuesday afternoons from 2-4pm
on WMBR 88.1FM in Cambridge, MA, and webcasting at http://www.wmbr.org.

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://newedge.home.att.net

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Paul Bley/Solo in Mondsee/ECM/Mondsee Variations IV
Heliopause/V. I/Soonasongs/Weightless (She's So)
Makigami Koichi & Anton Bruhin/Electric Eel/Tzadik/Tokujo
James Gordon Anderson/Musik For 10 Pianos/JGA/Musik for 10 Pianos (Remix)
Pete Malinverni/(unreleased)/(unreleased)/Whither Shall I Run?
Anat Fort/A Long Story/ECM/Chapter One
Erdem Helvacioglo/Altered Realities/New Albion/Ebony Remains
Surman, John/The Spaces In Between/ECM/The Spaces In Between
Surman, John/The Spaces In Between/ECM/Mimosa
Sinikka Langeland/Starflowers/ECM/Treet Som Vekser Opp-Ned
Jon Gibson/Criss X Cross/Tzadik/Call
Muddy World/Finery Of The Storm/Tzadik/Lilac
Peter Scherer/Cronologia/Tzadik/Evil
Phillip Schroeder/Move in the Changing Light/Innova/The Patience It Contains
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time