[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 9/20/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 21 05:57:08 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday September 20, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Weather Report – Best Of – Black Market – (Columbia)
Werner Gierig – Vana A New Day – That’s All – (Twinz)
Donald Byrd – Black Byrd – Black Byrd – (Blue Note)
*Rob Van Kreeveld – Jazz At The Concertgebouw – When Lights Are Low –
(Radio Nederland)
Sakésho – We Want You To Say… – One More Touch – (Heads Up)
Gene Harris – Trio Plus One – Gene’s Lament – (Concord)
Eric Reed – From My Heart – I’ll Never Stop Loving You – (Savant)
9:00pm
*Gerald Wilson – Monterey Moods – Latin Swing – (Mack Avenue)
Kenny Barron – Sambao – Gardenia – (Verve)
*Jackie Ryan – You And The Night And The Music – Never Let Me Go –
(Open Art)
*Mel Martin/Benny Carter – Just Friends – Just Friends – (Jazzed Media)
Alan Broadbent – Away From You – Waiting For Charlie – (Discovery)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan – Live At MCG – Come Sunday – (MCG)
10:00pm
Jack Cortner – Fast Track – Flimflam Ma’am – (Jazzed Media)
*Mulgrew Miller – Live At The Kennedy Center Vol. 2 – Old Folks –
(MaxJazz)
Eric Alexander/Vincent Herring – The Battle – Firm Roots – (HighNote)
*Kálmán Oláh – Always – All Of You – (Merless)
Michael B – Dem’s Da Breaks – Just Squeeze Me – (Primrose Lane)
*Akiko Tsuruga – Sweet And Funky – Saving All My Love For You – (18th
& Vine)
Eliane Elias – Dreamer – So Nice – (Bluebird)
11:00pm
Scott Whitfield – Live At Birdland – In A Mist – (Summit)
Kenny Werner – Uncovered Heart – East Meets West – (Sunnyside)
Jay Lawrence – Thermal Strut – Almost Summer – (OA2)
Rob Schneiderman – Back In Town – Chega De Saudade – (Reservoir)
*Bob Hamilton – WixWax – Lester Left Town – (Capri)
Grover Washington Jr. – Anthology – Just The Two Of Us – (Elektra)
Ali Ryerson – Jammin’ At The Jazz Corner – Emily – (Sweet Jazz)

*Indicates recent release