[JPL] Re:Playlist Foreword KIPO 89.3 FM Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Sep 21 15:04:47 EDT 2007

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label
Monday - 9/17/07
8:00am
Greg Kurakas – Girl In The Red Dress – Looking Up – Trippin’ N Rhythm
Peter White – Smooth Ones – Walk On By – Rendezvous
Glenn Helgenson – Distant Borders Revisited  - Smooth Wes – World View Music
Greg Karukas – Isabella – Looking Up – Trippin’ N  Rhythm
Stanley Turrentine – LA Place – Crusin – Blue Note

8:30am
Michael Buble - Michael Buble – Moondance – 143 Records/Reprise
Karen Blixt – Spin This – Swingin’ The Blues – Hi-Fi Records
Tuesday - 09/18/07
8:00am
Blake Aaron – Desire – Bumpin’ On The Wes Side – Innervision
Ragan Whiteside – Class Axe – Meu Amigo, Meu Amante – Randis Music
Marc Antoine – Hi-Lo Split – Spooky – Peak
Najee – Rising Sun –Child At Heart – Heads Up
Danny Lerman – Meow Baby – Gotcha – Sugar Whiskey Records

8:30am
Justin Young – On The Way – JY Funky – Justintime Records
Paulette Dozier – Over & Over Again – Let’s Stay Together – PF&E
Wednesday - 09/19/07
8:00am
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R N’ R – The Stranger – ARTizen
Kirk Whalum – Roundtrip – Roundtrip – Rendezvous
Paulette Dozier – Over & Over Again – Saturday In The Park – PF&E
Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds – Fire & Rain – Fire & Rain – Mercury
Acoustic Alchemy – This Way – Ernie -  Narada Jazz

8:30am
Gregg Karukas – Nightshift - Small World – Encoded Music
Thursday - 09/20/07
8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Billy Preston – Will It Go Round In Circles
Earth, Wind & Fire – Shinning Star
Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours
Gladys Knight & The Pips – I’ve Got To Use My Imagination
Marvin Gaye – Mercy, Mercy Me
Bloodstone – Natural High
The O’Jays – For The Love Of Money

8:30am
Cold Blood with Lydia Pense – You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
Friday - 09/21/07
8:00am
George Benson & Al Jarreau – Givin’ It Up – Ordinary People – Concord
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R ‘N’ R – Curve Ball – ARTizen
Gregg Karukas - Looking Up – Girl In The Red Dress - Trippin 'n Rhythm
Dee Daniels – Jazzinit – Our Day Will Come – Origin Records
Bob Baldwin – The Best Of Narada Jazz - Single  Ready To Mingle – Narada Jazz

8:30am
Nils – Ready To Play – My Girl – Baja
Jeff Lorber – He Had A Hat – Hudson – Blue Note

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii