[JPL] Vocalists

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 15:06:19 EDT 2007

Yes, we are inundated with vocal recordings and the piano trio as well. I was thinking though...while there is still time before we start with the best of the year I think this may be the first time...in a LONG time...that I will have vocal releases in my top picks category. Things could change but as of now the Kurt Elling and Jackie Ryan CD's are the cream of that crop IMO. I'm curious as to what other vocal releases folk are really diggin. The Gail Pettis is very nice as well.

  Jae Sinnett