[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Sept 24,2007

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 23 20:26:49 EDT 2007

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Sep 24,2007

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Sep 24,2007

Hour 1:

DIANA KRALL - "It Could Happen to You" - From This Moment On - (Verve)

GAIL PETTIS - "May I Come In" - May I Come In - (OA2)

DEE DANIELS - "Respect" - Jazzinit - (Origin)

CAMILLA SANDERS - "Love Me or Leave Me" - That Which Speaks of Love - (Double Jointed)

MARILYN SCOTT - "I Wished On a Moon" - Nightcap - (Prana)

FRANK SINATRA - "Day In Day Out" - Come Dance With Me - (Capitol)

JIMMY SCOTT - "All the Way" - All the Way - (Sire)

CHARLIE RICH - "You Don't Know Me" - Pictures and Paintings - (Sire)

DR JOHN - "Moon River" - Mercernary - (Blue Note)

FRANK SINATRA - "It Was a Very Good Year" - September Of My Years - (Reprise)

DR JOHN W/RICKIE LEE JONES - "Makin' Whoopie" - In a Sentimental Mood - (WB)

DIANA KRALL - "You're Looking At Me" - All For You - (Impulse)

JANE MONHEIT - "Like a Lover" - Surrender - (Concord)

Hour 2:

MARILYN SCOTT - "Here's That Rainy Day" - Nightcap - (Prana)

CAMILLA SANDERS - "Get Out of Town" - That Which Speaks of Love - (Double Jointed)

LISA MARKLEY - "Elements" - The Sky is Blue and Sometimes Cries - (Soona Songs)

MICHAEL BUBLE - "How Sweet it Is" - Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

DIANA KRALL - "I Was Doing All Right" - From This Moment On - (Verve)

DR JOHN - "I'm Gonna Go Fishin" - Duke Elegant - (Blue Note)

RITA COOLIDGE - "Save Your Love For Me" - And So Is Love - (Concord)

ASTRUD GILBERTO - "Only Trust Your Heart" - Jazz Round Midnight - (Verve)

FRANK SINATRA - "Somethings Gotta Give" - Come Dance With Me - (Capitol)

TONY BENNETT - "All In Fun" - The Art of Romance - (Sony)

DR JOHN - "I Know What I've Got" - Afterglow - (Blue Thumb)

CHET BAKER - "There Will Never Be Another You" - Chet Baker Sings - (Pacific Jazz)

DIANA KRALL - "I Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance With You" - Love Scenes - (Impulse)

ERNIE ANDREWS - "Sweet Lorraine" - Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM