[JPL] PLAYLIST--SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ--WCOM-FM--9/23/07

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 23:42:12 EDT 2007

Theme--Eddie Jefferson--Waltz for Rainy Bebop Evening--N.Y. Afternoon--Muse

JOHN COLTRANE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

Duke Ellington--Diminuendo and Crescendo--All-Star Band--Dr. Jazz
Count Basie--Basie Boogie--The War--Sony
Erskine Hawkins--Tuxedo Junction--The War--Sony
Duke Ellington--Take The A Train--Most Requested--Columbia

John Coltrane--Snuffy--Dial Africa--Savoy
Eric Reed--26-2--Here--Maxjazz
Gil Scot-Heron--Trane--It's Your World--TVT

Bradford Hayes--Black Nile--Jazz Life--Intensity

Jazz on the Latin Side All Stars--Yes Or No--Tambolero--Saungu
Illeana Santamaria--Cancion Para Papa--What I Want
Joe Chambers--The Outlaw--The Outlaw--Savant

Johnny Hartman and John Coltrane--Lush Life--Gentle Side--Impulse
Dianne Reeves--Lush Life--Lush Life--Blue Note
Betty Carter--You Go To My Head--Melody--Verve

Tardo Hammer--If You Could See Me Now--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
John Coltrane--What's New--Gentle Side--Impulse
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--King--Pragmatic Optimism--360

John Coltrane--Africa--The Best--Impulse
Dwight Trible--Africa--Living Water--Passin The Vibe
Clifford Jordan--John Coltrane--Highest Mountain--Muse

John Coltrane--Impressions--Mastery of John Coltrane--impulse
Carlos Santana--Song of the Wind--Carvanserai--Columbia
Melvin Smith--Someday We'll All Be Free--Portrait--

Theme--Waltz for a Rainy Bebop Evening--New York Afternoon-Muse

Larry Reni Thomas
WCOM--FM
Chapel Hill-Carrboro, North Carolina
Sunday Night Jazz