[JPL] PLAYLIST; WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 9/21/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:54:41 EDT 2007

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
09/21/07

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Bill Mays The Inventions Trio/Baubles, Bangles and Beads/Fantasy/Palmetto
Records*

Dee Daniels/Hello/Jazzinit/Origin Records*

Mike Longo Trio/Dancing In The Dark/Float Like A Butterfly/CAP*

Gloria Lynne/Evergreen/From My Heart To Yours/High Note*

Falkner Evans/Singing Darkness/Arc/CAP*

Allan Harris/L-O-V-E/Nat King Cole: Long Live The King/Love Productions*

Gail Pettis/We've Met Before/May I Come In?/OA2 Records*

Joe Locascio Trio/Port of Call/In The City of Lost Things/Heart Music*

Bradford Hayes/Carolyn/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

Bradford Hayes/Tunji Blues/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

7PM

Bradford Hayes/The Coaster/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

Wessell 'Warmdaddy' Anderson/The Black Cat/Warmdaddy in the Garden of
Swing/Atlantic Records

Wessell 'Warmdaddy' Anderson/Quick Skeem/live at the Village
Vanguard/Leaning House Jazz

Thelonious Monk/Bright Mississippi/Monterey Jazz Festival '64/MJF Records*

Eric Alexander/Lucas Too/Temple of Olympic Zeus/High Note*

Ryan Cohan/Checkmate/One Sky/Motema*

Gerald Wilson Orchestra/Jazz Swing Waltz/Monterey Moods/Mack Avenue Records*

8PM

Antonio Sanchez/One For Antonio/Migration/Cam Jazz*

Warren Oree and the Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble/Hot Chocolate/Man Bites Dog/Silk
Skin*

Wallace Roney/Vater Time/JAZZ/High Note*

Christian Scott/Cease Fire/Anthem/Concord Records*

Louis Armstrong/These Foolish Things/Live at the 1958 Monterey Jazz
Festival/MJF Records*

Louis Armstrong/Mack The Knife/Live at the 1958 Monterey Jazz Festival/MJF
Records*

Dee Dee Bridgewater/Long Time Ago/Red Earth/DDB Records*

David Hazeltine/Gratitude/The Inspiration Suite/Sharp 9*

9PM

Charles Earland/Sister Sadie/Funky Pieces of Silver/High Note*

The Michael O'Neill Quintet/So What/Still Dancin/Jazzmo Records*

Marcus Strickland/Subway Suite 2nd Movement/Open Reel Deck/Strick Muzik*

Music Report/Dipstick/Special Edition/RW Productions

Sean Jones/Blak Music/Kaleidoscope/Mack Avenue Records*

Rashied Ali Quintet/Thing For Joe/Judgment Day Vol. 2/Survival Records*

David Murray Black Saint Quartet/Sacred Ground/Sacred Ground/Justin Time*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host