Subject: RE: [JPL] pronounciations, Bronx

PHAIRELADY at aol.com PHAIRELADY at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 14:50:25 EDT 2007

I grew up in Manhattan and "Da Bronx," (yes, you're supposed to say it like
that) and agree with Ruth's comments below. Some people even call it "The
Boogie Down Bronx".  It is fun to hear about other's backgrounds.  I knew about
Bobby Jax because we had some fun conversations but...Arturo?  They let him in?
LOL. Must've been how "we got the flava up in here!"

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Chantal

 In a message dated 9/19/2007 7:06:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,