[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 9-23-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Mon Sep 24 14:52:40 EDT 2007

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR #1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/ Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
John Coltrane/ Equinox/The Very Best of .../Rhino-Atlantic
Gerald Wilson Orchestra/I Concentrate on You/Monterey Moods/2007
Rashied Ali/Judgement Day/Judgement Day/Survival Records
Bill Easley/Anthropology/Business Man's Bounce/18 & Vine/2007
James Spaulding/Oracle/Blues Up & Over/Speetones Music
Christian Scott/Cease Fire/Anthem/Concord/2007
Chico Hamilton/Chicano Heritage/Hamiltonia/Joyous Shout/2007

Hour #2

John Coltrane & Duke Ellington/Big Nick/Ellington & Coltrane/Impulse
John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman/Autumn Serenade/Coltrane &
Hartman/Impulse
Frank Foster/Three Card Molly/Well Water/Piadrum/2007
Ray Charles/A Song For You/My World/Warner Brothers
The Jazz Crusaders/Scratch/Live @ The Lighthouse '66/Pacific Jazz
Tenor Conclave/Hanksville/Grand Central/Evidence
Lester Young/A Foggy Day/Jazz Giants Play Gershwin/Prestige Red
Rodney/Confirmation/Then and Now/Chesky
Hartland/STRYKER SLAGLE BAND/Latest Outlook

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787