[JPL] Marcel Marceau, an LP by him & John Cage

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 17:47:29 EDT 2007

Ron J Pelletier wrote:

> I don’t usually get involved in these threads all that often, but since
> I have a little extra time today.  I seem to remember hearing a story
> about Cage where he put a fish in a piano and threw out a 3^rd floor
> window or something like that.  Now, I can’t at all imagine that being
> truth.

John Cage did a live performance on WGBH some years ago. I don't
remember the details but listeners were invited to call in during the
performance and their phone calls and the other phone sounds were part
of the music.

Did you aver hear the recording Cage made with Sun Ra?

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston
www.wgbh.org/jazz