[JPL] List guidelines addendum

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Mon Sep 24 18:14:37 EDT 2007

This has been addressed before but just as Ed saw fit to post a reminder of
other issues regarding posts, here's one more reminder.

Like James Brown sang, Please, Please, Please do not just respond and hit
reply to a previous post, it can result in a long repetitive post with
several weekly promo signatures to scroll through to get to the latest
reply.

Delete the unnecessary portions then cut n paste the portion you are
responding to and prelude it by writing so and so wrote <<<  >>>> then write
your response. It makes for easier and more pleasant reading and saves
times. yes. It takes more time and effort to respond this way but it's much
better for all in the short and long run. It is also considered proper
netiquette. I belong to several other similar forums where that style is the
norm.

If I stepped on anyone toes, well pardon me,  but it must be said to improve
the posts and eliminate unnecessarily long posts.

Arturo