[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/24

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 01:45:59 EDT 2007

Monday, Sept 24, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight   John Coltrane

	8:00am

8:07pm
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things, The Heavyweight Champion (Rhino 71984)

8:24pm
John Coltrane: Lonnie's Lament, Crescent (Impulse 200)

8:36pm
John Coltrane: Mr. Knight, Coltrane Plays The Blues (Atlantic 79966)

8:43pm
Thelonious Monk/John Coltrane: Epistrophy, Thelonious Monk Quartet with
John Coltrane At Carnegie Hall (Blue Note 35173)

8:48pm
John Coltrane: Shifting Down, The Art Of John Coltrane (Blue Note 99175)

9:02pm
John Coltrane: A Love Supreme, A Love Supreme (Impulse 314589945)

9:40pm
John Coltrane: Tunji, Coltrane (Impulse 215)

9:46pm
John Coltrane: Afro Blue, Live At Birdland (Impulse 33109)

10:00pm
John Coltrane: Oleo, The Heavyweight Champion (Impulse 71984)

10:22pm
John Coltrane: Dear Old Stockholm, Dear Old Stockholm (Impulse 168)

10:33pm
John Coltrane: Song Of Praise, Quartet Plays (Impulse 214)

10:55pm
John Coltrane: Angelique, Duke Ellington & John Coltrane (Impulse 214)

11:03pm
John Coltrane/JohnnyHartman: They Say It's Wonderful, John Coltrane And
Johnny Hartman (Impulse 5661)

11:12pm
Duke Ellington & John Coltrane: In A Sentimental Mood, Duke Ellington &
John Coltrane (Impulse 166)

11:15pm
John Coltrane: Crescent, Crescent (Impulse 200)

11:27pm
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things, Newport '63 (Impulse 128)

11:44pm
John Coltrane: Spiritual, A John Coltrane Retrospective (Impulse 119)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston