[JPL] Iraq war songs

Peter Poses pposes at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 25 06:12:23 EDT 2007

"The JPL": Howzzit ---

	RE: Anti-War Songzz: Charlie Haden's  Liberation Music Orchestra's (Verve,
2005), "Not In Our Name", arranged & conducted by Mzz. Carla Bley.

				   Bill Cunliffe's version of John Lennon's, "Imagine" on his "Live! AT
Bernie's" CD (Groove Note Records, 2001).

				   Matt Wi;son's medley of Donald Ayler's, "Our Prayer" & John
Lennon's, "Give Peace A Chance" on his most recent CD, "The Scenic
Route (Palmetto, 2007).

	                     UTNG, dig, Peter L. Poses, Host of "OverNight Jazz:
The Soundz Of
				   Surprize" from 'Round MidNight Thurzz. to 6AM Fri. on KRFC FT
COLLINS (CO) - "Come Together On HomeGrown Community Radio" -
       --- www.krfcfm.org. Poses is Associate Editor of "The Rocky Mountain
Jazz Beat" --- www.rockymountainjazz.com, contributin' a weekly
column to the Jazz.com for N. CO & The Front Range, Ned Radinsky,
Publisher/Editor-In-Chief and Jazz Photographer.
KRFC FT COLLINS, 88.9FM
                                                "Come Together On
				                    HomeGrown Community Radio"
                                              619 S. College Ave., #4,