[JPL] This must be a first in jazz

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Tue Sep 25 01:04:29 EDT 2007

Arturo,

At the last IAJE I took a train ride up to The Bronx to walk my old stompin' grounds near Yankee Stadium.  One of my missions was to go to the Chock Full Of Nuts diner  one block from 161st and River Ave (a stone's throw from Yankee Stadium) and order an egg cream with my breakfast.  Oh yeah........  delicious!

Bobby