[JPL] Important message from Linda Yohn and WEMU

Linda Yohn lyohn at emich.edu
Tue Sep 25 17:15:03 EDT 2007

Hello,

I need to let you know that I will be away from WEMU on extended
medical leave beginning October 2nd.  My current target date to return
to the airwaves is November 19th.

In the meantime, we have a plan.  We will send out weekly trade
reports to the names and companies in my address book.  These reports
will be drawn up by my outstanding student assistant, Derrick Mallory
and then disseminated to you.

We will continue to play great music at WEMU, as we have for the 20
years I have been M.D. at this station.  I humbly ask that you keep us
on your service list but that you drop us from your automatic e-mail
blast lists and refrain from calling.  There will not be anyone here
to give you one-on-one attention.  Please trust us.

I'll be in touch from home when I'm feeling better, I promise.  If
anyone wants to contact me, please write to me off list.  I'll do my
best to respond to you as soon as I can.

Thank you very much,

Linda

Linda Yohn
WEMU Music Director