[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 PM - Mid. 9/25

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 00:52:39 EDT 2007

Tuesday, Sept 25, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
David Hazeltine: My Ideal, The Inspiration Suite (Sharp Nine 1039)

8:13pm
Mark Weinstein: Crescent, Con Alma (Jazzheads 1154)

8:20pm
Monty Alexander: Stella By Starlight, Island Grooves (Concord 4940)

8:31pm
Maria Schneider: Sky Blue, Sky Blue (Artistshare 0065)

8:39pm
Bobby Floyd: Primera Luz, Notes To And From My Friends (Chicken Coup 7008)

8:49pm
Gloria Lynne: Shangri-la, From My Heart To Yours (HighNote 7162)

8:53pm
Tom Harrell: Nights At Catalonia, Light On (HighNote 7171)

Live interview with Ed Bride & Grace Kelly

9:05pm
Winard Harper: Segment, Make It Happen (Piadrum 0602)

9:19pm
Peggy Stern: Salsicle, Actual Size (Koch 7869)

9:37pm
Grace Kelly: Filosophical Flying Fish, Every Road I Walked (Pazz 14)

9:50pm
Ahdy Jaffe: Will You Still Be Mine?, An Imperfect Storm (MMC 2132)

9:58pm
Winard Harper: Dat Dere, A Time For The Soul (Savant 2048)

10:08pm
Sean Jones: The Sluice, Kaleidoscope (Mack Avenue 1037)

10:14pm
Fred Randolph: Being Set Free, New Day (New Day 002)

10:20pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Ode To Angela, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue
10020)

10:31pm
Dayna Stephens: Beginning Of An Endless Happy Monday, The Timeless Now
(CTA 006)

10:37pm
Frank jackson: I'm Gettin' Sentimental Over You, I Should Care (Kasis 001)

10:43pm
Mulgrew Miller: Song For Darnell, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol 2
(Maxjazz 219)

10:54pm
Sonny Fortune: Love Song, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

11:00pm
Stephen Scott: Poinciana, Renaissance (Verve 314523863)

11:08pm
Matt Savage: Grandpa's Ramble, Cutting Loose (Savage 0006)

11:12pm
Amanda Carr: Easy Street, Soon (OMS 0920)

11:17pm
Eddie Daniels: Django, Homecoming (IPO 1012)

11:34pm
Joan Stiles: The Peacocks, Hurly-Burly (Oo-Bla-Dee 9001)

11:40pm
Chico Hamilton: Spring Again, Hamiltonia (Joyous Shout)

11:44pm
Bill Easley: September Song, Business Man's Bounce (18th & Vine 1055)

11:49pm
Michael Wolff: Cry Me A River, Jazz, Jazz, Jazz (Wrong 011)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston