[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Wednesday; September 26, 2007 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Sep 26 20:45:59 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist – Wednesday, September 26, 2007
2 PM – 4 PM Pacific

*	Marcus Strickland / Subway Suite 2nd Movement / Open Reel Deck (Strick
Muzik)
*	Chico Hamilton / A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That / Hamiltonia
(Joyous Shout)
*	Dan Fogel / Willow Weep For Me / 15 West (Laughing Waters)
*	Mark Helias / Ellipsis / The Current Set (Enja)
*	Ben Goldberg & Kenny Wolleson / Light Blue / The Relative Value Of Things
(33 ¼ Records)
*	Matt Wilson Arts & Crafts / In Touch With Dewey / The Scenic Route
(Palmetto)
*	John Ellis / Work In Progress / One Foot In The Swamp (Hyena)
*	John Abercrombie / Descending Grace / Class Trip (ECM)
*	Larry Young / Something New, Something Blue / Young Blues (Prestige)
*	Lisa Markley / The Sky Is Blue and Sometimes Cries / The Sky Is Blue and
Sometimes Cries (Soona)
*	Marty Ehrlich / Light In The Morning (Many Thousand Gone) / News On The
Rail (Palmetto)
*	David Kikoski Trio / Rose / Almost Twilight (Criss Cross)
*	Julie Hardy / 3000 Miles / The Wish (World Culture Music)
*	Greg Chako / With Full Heart And Teary Eyes (Chako Productions)
*	John Coltrane / My Favorite Things / My Favorite Things (Atlantic)

Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:

*	Mike Moreno / Between The Lines (World Culture Music)
*	Jason Lindner Big Band / Live At The Jazz Gallery (Anzic)
*	Marcus Strickland / Open Reel Deck (Strick Muzik)
*	Marty Erlich & Myra Melford / Spark! (Palmetto)
*	Bill Mays Inventions Trio / Fantasy (Palmetto)

Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Days & Times

Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>