[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/26

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 01:31:49 EDT 2007

Wednesday, Sept 26, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Michael Wolff: Autumn Leaves, Jazz, Jazz, Jazz (Wrong 011)

8:15pm
Monty Alexander: En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor, Impressions In Blue (Telarc 83578)

8:26pm
Herbie Hancock: Both Sides Now, River:The Joni Letters (Verve 0009791)

8:37pm
Onaje Allan Gumbs: Stank You Very Much, Sack Full Of Dreams (18th & Vine
1051)

8:49pm
Mel Martin/Benny Carter: People Time, Just Friends (Jazzed Media 1025)

Live interview with Danilo Perez

9:02pm
Danilo Perez: Preludio, Live At The Jazz Showcase (Artistshare 0003)

9:25am
Danilo Perez: Monk's Dream, Live At The Jazz Showcase (Artistshare 0003)

9:39pm
Danilo Perez: Paula C, Live At The Jazz Showcase (Artistshare 0003)

10:00pm
Danilo Perez: New Born, Live At The Jazz Showcase (Artistshare 0003)

10:03pm
Russell Malone: Theme From Gunsmoke, Live At The Jazz Standard (Maxjazz 604)

10:14pm
McCoy Tyner: Blues On The Corner, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner Music
4533)

10:23pm
Dayna Stephens: Beginning Of An Endless Happy Monday, The Timeless Now
(CTA 005)

10:33pm
Freddie Cole: I'll Never Be The Same, Music Maestro Please (HighNote 7168)

10:39pm
Ron Carter: Someday My Prince Will Come, Dear Miles, (Blue Note 92547)

10:46pm
Sonny Fortune: Charade, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

10:53pm
Nigel Kennedy: Song For My Father, Blue Note Sessions (Blue Note 57050)

11:04pm
Alvin Queen: I Ain't Looking At You, I Ain't Looking At You (Blue Note 3329)

11:11pm
Sean Jones: Blak Music, Kaleidoscope (Mack Avenue 1037)

11:18pm
David Hazeltine: Don't Walk Away, The Inspiration Suite (Sharp Nine 1039)

11:25pm
Ron Gill: I Love Every Little Thing About You (Commercially Unavailable)

11:32pm
Terence Blanchard: Mantra, A Tale Of God's Will (Blue Note 91532)

11:42pm
Wallace Roney: Nia, Jazz (HighNote 7174)

11:51pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Ode To Angela, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue
10020)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.