[JPL] Iraq war songs

Basso at aol.com Basso at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 10:23:42 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/27/2007 9:59:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com writes:

compressed the findings of a Pew study on
the subject of the  tabloidization of the media and the audience it
serves. Turns  out the audience in general and by a wide margin  does not
give a rip about celebrity culture, it is only the  media's perception that they
do.

That's only one study. I tend to disagree with it.  I believe  the 'audience
in general'   IS interested in the pop and  celebrity culture.  Look at how
many hits Brittany Spears or Lindsey  Lohan gets on UTUBE etc.
SOMEBODY is  interested.               Joe

What  you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life
 for it.
Make it a good  one!