[JPL] Iraq war songs

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Thu Sep 27 11:12:42 EDT 2007

JPLers,

Thanks for all of your thoughtful responses.  Keep them coming!  The
second part of my series runs at noon EST today on a show called Around
Noon.  My guests include, Joe Fields, Gert Feller (Sid Feller's widow)
and Dr. Herb Wong, all who remember those days.  Hope you get to check
it out.

Aloha,

Bobby Jackson