[JPL] Iraq war songs

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 14:38:53 EDT 2007

While not specifically anti-war, Dave Frishberg's "My Country Used To
Be" should be considered in the political/social commentary field...
and is still timely.  A bit more rooted in the mid 90s but still biting
commentary is the following selection "Report From The Planet Earth".
Both are on the CD "Quality Time" if you can find it.   The title song
is a satirical song about yuppie consumerism.

Jim Wilke