[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 9/27/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 28 05:57:14 EDT 2007

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday September 27, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Weather Report – Best Of – Freezing Fire – (Columbia)
Carl Saunders – Can You Dig Being Dug? – One Note Samba – (ItsusJazz)
Ahmad Jamal – Live At Pershing Room – Poinciana – (Argo)
Al Jarreau – Double Vision – Since I Fell For You – (Warner Bros.)
Nelson Rangell – My American Songbook – America – (Koch)
Hiroko Kokubu – More Than You Know – Barcarolle – (JVC)
Adam Rafferty – Three Souls – Blues For Wes And George – (CAP)
*Corina Bartra & Azú – Bambu Sun – Blackbird – (Blue Spiral)
9:00pm
*Gerald Wilson – Monterey Moods – Blues – (Mack Avenue)
Gene Harris – Live – Bag’s Groove – (Concord)
*Ali Ryerson – Jammin’ At The Jazz Corner – Emily – (Sweet Jazz)
Billy Higgins – Quintet – You Must Believe In Spring – (Evidence)
*Frank Tiberi – 4 Brothers 7 – Tenor Conclave – (Jazzed Media)
Keith Jarrett – the Cure – Body And Soul – (ECM)
10:00pm
*Maynard Ferguson – The One And Only Lost Horizons – (MFT)
Milt Jackson/J.J. Johnson – Henri Renaud All Stars – I’ll Remember
April – (Kaleidoscope)
*Peter Beets – Jazz At The Concertgebouw – It Has Happened – (Radio
Nederland)
*Paquito D’Rivera – Funk Tango – Funk Tango – (Sunnyside)
*Frank Morgan – A Night In The Life – Billie’s Bounce – (HighNote)
*Martin Bejerano – Evolution/Revolution – Blues Revolution –
(Reservoir)
11:00pm
*Maria Schneider – Sky Blue – The ‘Pretty’ Road – (artistShare)
*Enrico Pieranunzi – Live In Japan – When I Think Of You – (CAM Jazz)
*Terell Stafford – Taking Chances – Blues For J.T. – (MaxJazz)
*Akiko Tsuruga – Sweet And Funky – Sweet And Lovely – (18th & Vine)
Morrie Louden – Time Piece – Insensatez – (MoSound)
*David Sills – Green – Moon And Sand – (Origin)

*Indicates recent release