[JPL] Iraq war songs

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 10:30:24 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/28/2007 9:44:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
DPolletta at aol.com writes:

<<..Or we get the two sides with the hard/fast positions who each  present
their facts (health care/Middle East and several other topics) which  go around
and around...each side accusing the other side of bias and faulty  scholarship
and another hour goes by that I won't get back in my life.  I  haven't
learned anything new, just the same ole, same  ole..>>

And yet, this inexorable move to talk-radio is a conscious decision by the
mavens and minions of NPR. Something is telling them that this is what the
masses (donors) want. They have Arbitrons that supposedly validate their
leanings.

Ed