[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/27

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 28 10:32:42 EDT 2007

Thursday, Sept 27, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
John Coltrane: Equinox, The Very Best Of John Coltrane (Rhino 79778)

8:15pm
Leon Thomas: The Creator Has A Master Plan, Spirits Known And Unknown
(RCA 09026638762)

8:20pm
The Shook/Russo Trio: To Wisdom, The Prize, Introducing The Fab Trio
(Summit 482)

8:33pm
Michael O'Neill: The Nearness Of You, The Long And The Short Of It
(Jazzmo 001)

8:38pm
Allan Harris: I Love You For Sentimental Reasons, Nat King Cole:Long
Live The King (Love Productions 0005)

8:43pm
Michael O'Neill: It's Alright With Me, The Long And The Short Of It
(Jazzmo 0001)

8:51pm
Allan Harris: It's Only A Paper Moon, Nat King Cole:Long Live The King
(Love Productions 0005)

Live interview with Russ Gershonn & Mulatu Astatqe

8:59pm
Either/Orchestra: Muziqawi Silt, Live In Addis (Ethiopiques 860121)

9:20pm
Mulatu Astatqe: Tsome Digua, Assiyo Bellema (Ethio-Grooves)

9:41pm
Either/Orchestra: Altchalkoum, Live In Addis (Budda Musique 860121)

9:56pm
Mulatu Astatqe: Yekatit, Ethio Jazz & Muique Instrumentale (Buda Musique)

10:02pm
Tom Harrell: Contrary Mary, Light On (HighNote 7171)

10:17pm
Joe Henderson: Short Story, In 'N Out (Blue Note 29156)

10:27pm
De Grassi/Manring/Garcia: Curan Brujo, DeMania (Tropo 1003)

10:35pm
John McLaughlin: Peace One, The Essential John McLaughlin
(Columbia/Legacy 06831)

10:43pm
Tim Armacost: After Ohnedaruth, Rhythm And Transformation (Artistshare 0064)

10:52pm
Luciana Souza: Love Is For Strangers, The New Bossa Nova (Verve 0009456)

10:57pm
Ron Carter: Someday My Prince Will Come, Dear Miles, (Blue Note 92547)

11:07pm
Gary Thomas: Seventh Quadrant, Seventh Quadrant (Enja 5047)

11:12pm
Christian Scott: Anthem, Anthem (Concord 30209)

11:19pm
Terence Blanchard: Wading Through, A Tale Of God's Will (Blue Note 91532)

11:26pm
Herbie Hancock: Edith & The Kingpin, River:The Joni Letters (Verve 0009791)

11:37pm
Horace Silver: Lonely Women, Song For My Father (Blue Note 990022)

11:44pm
Freddie Cole: I'll Never Be The Same, Music Maestro Please (HighNote 7168)

11:50pm
Wayne Shorter: Infant Eyes, Speak No Evil (Blue Note 46509)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston