[JPL] TOH news change at jazz89KUVO plus Andy Milne plays live today!!

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Fri Sep 28 11:07:24 EDT 2007

Starting on Monday October 1st, jazz89KUVO will eliminate the top of the
hour and bottom of the hour NPR headline news break which we only have
during Morning Drive, 6,7 and 8:30am and replace it with the BBC headline
news. We will remain an NPR associate enabling us to air the 2 remaining
jazz sat shows they have, Piano Jazz and Jazz Set, however as a dual PRI/NPR
affiliate we opted for the BBC news due to financial considerations as well
as carrying a more refreshing and global perspective on the news. we only
broadcast the news headlines M-F from 6am til 6pm, no other news, talk or
public affairs are carried at jazz89KUVO

A reminder that today at NOON MTN time Andy Milne will be my special in
Oasis Performance Studio guest. www.kuvo.org

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, jazz89KUVO
The Oasis In The City