[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist KIPO 89.3 FM Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Sep 28 15:06:55 EDT 2007

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 9/24/07
8:00am
Rocco Ventrella – Winelight – Give Me The Groove – Smooth Sounds Music
Gregg Karukas – Nightshift – Speak Easy – Encoded Music
Wayne Boyer – The Taste Of You – As – Spirit One Records
Amy Hanaiali’i Gilliom – Return To Romance – What Are You Doing The Rest
Of You Life – Mountain Apple Records
Richard Smith – Souldified – Sing A Song – A440 Records

8:30am
Davis Benoit – Right Here, Right Now - Watermelon Man – Verve
Basia – Clear Horizon / The Best Of Basia – Cruising For Brusing - Sony

Tuesday - 09/25/07
8:00am
Chris Standring – Soul Express – A Method To The Madness – Trippin  N’ Rhythm
Blake Aaron –Desire – Will It Go ‘Round In Circles – Innervision
Jeff Golub – Grand Central – Ain’t No Woman Like The One I Got – Narada Jazz
Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds – Fire & Rain – Fire & Rain – Mercury
Steely Dan – The Best Of Steely Dan – Do It Again - MCA

8:30am
Main Gazane – Imagine – Reflections – NOHO Records
Peter White – Playin’ Favorites – Hit The Road Jack - Sony

Wednesday - 09/26/07
8:00am
Everette Harp – My Inspiration – Old School – Shanachie
Greg Adams – Five To Eleven – Five To Eleven – Ripa Records
Raul Midon – A World Within A World – Pick Somebody Up – EMI
Jose Feliciano – Soundtrax Of My Life – Bakers Thing – Hip – O Records
Deborah Cox	- Destination Moon – What A Difference A Day Made – Decca
Label Group
Brain Simpson – Smooth Ones – It’s All Good - Rendezvous

8:30am
Paul Taylor – Ladies Choice – Streamline - Peak

Thursday - 09/27/07
8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Jackie Wilson – Higher & Higher
Aretha Franklin – Chain Of Fools
Wilson Pickett – Mustang Sally
Neville Brothers – Brother Jake
James Brown – Sex Machine
Four Tops – Still Water
War – All Day Music

8:30am
Blood Sweat & Tears – You’ve Made Me So Very Happy
Friday - 09/28/07
8:00am
Joey Summerville feat. Marion Meadows – Like You Mean It – Sojo Music
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R ‘N R – Da’ JR Funk – ARTizen
Joyce Cooling – This Girl’s Got To Play – No More Blues – Narada Jazz
Victor Fields – Thinking Of You – What’s Going On – Regina Records
Brian Simpson  – Above The Clouds – That’s Right - Rendezvous

8:30am
Wendy Fopeano – Raining On The Roses – Morning Song – Outside Shore Music
Euge Groove – Born 2 Groove – Mr.Groove – Narada Jazz

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii