[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 9/28/07

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:43:55 EDT 2007

Eric Smith - Oil War - Rocky Road

Melissa Kate - Blind Faith - Blind Faith

Ernie Payne - Mother's Uncle - Keeping Living Music Alive 2: Black and Tan
Sampler (various artists)

Gordon Duncan - Set of Jigs From a "Pipeline" Session - Just For Gordon

Miles Davis - It's About That Time (Remix, featuring Carlos Santana) -
Evolution of the Groove

Dave Gross - She Walks Right In - Take the Gamble

Metamorphosis - Roses - Songs To Go To Sleep By

Moot Davis - Toggle Switch - Already Moved On

Roger Baird's Black and White Trio - At the Movies - Spirit Door

Whit Hill & the Postcards - Clean My Room - Farsighted

Gene Burkert - What It is - Secret Passion

Christopher Smith - Take Me Back Delilah - Gravedigger's Boy

Nightfoxx - The Road Not Taken - Tomorrow

Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin' - Dylan

John McLean - Better Angels - Better Angels

Kevin Burke & Cal Scott - The Green Fields of Woodford/Seanamhac Tube
Station - Across the Black River

Patti Hall - Harvest Moon - Never Ask Why

Rural Delivery - Nashville Blues - Hardly A Town At All

Saturday Nite Fish Fry - Here I Am - Dirt Road Blues

Roy Zimmerman - Thanks for the Support - (artist-supplied disc)

Charles Gatschet - Segment - Step Lightly

Trevis Prince - (no song title listed) - CD single

Jason Kao Hwang/Sang Won Park - Ari Rang - Local Lingo

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"